Tuesday, January 29, 2008

First Run of the Soy Milk Maker

Well, my new soy milk maker arrived in the mail today. I had received my soybeans a few days ago and had already begun the soaking process. I unloaded the box and read the very easy to follow instructions. I loaded in the beans, pressed milk and voila, 15 minutes later I had warm soy milk. I added 3 tablespoons of sugar in the raw, 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt, and a tablespoon of vanilla. I drank a glass of the warm soy milk with my paht thai dinner and man, was it good. I'm so excited because you can also use the machine to make nut and rice milk. I can buy an optional tofu maker and make fresh tofu in under an hour. I'm really pleased with my new kitchen gadget and I would definately recommend it. mmm mmm goood.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chronicling my adventures in proving that less is more. I'll learn to refashion/recycle clothes, prepare gourmet meals using as many natural/basic/raw ingredients as possible. I'll learn to spend less, live more, and reclaim those things that are truly valuable in my life.

Feeds

Below are feeds from websites that I find to be interesting and from a similar vein.

ReadyMade

craigslist | free stuff in baltimore