Sunday, March 2, 2008

Try My Tea



Adagio Teas are letting users make their own blend of teas. I decided to make a flavor similar to my favorite Thai Dessert, Mango Sticky Rice. This tea contains all of my favorite Thai flavors in one. Try my tea blend or design your own at Adagio Teas.

Thai Dessert Tea: Mango, lemongrass, and sweet vanilla come together to produce a rich, sweet flavor reminiscent of mango sticky rice.
If you are interested in a free $5.00 gift certificate good toward your next purchase at www.adagio.com leave me a comment with your email address and I can send you one right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chronicling my adventures in proving that less is more. I'll learn to refashion/recycle clothes, prepare gourmet meals using as many natural/basic/raw ingredients as possible. I'll learn to spend less, live more, and reclaim those things that are truly valuable in my life.

Feeds

Below are feeds from websites that I find to be interesting and from a similar vein.

ReadyMade

craigslist | free stuff in baltimore