Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Organic Day Spas?

My mom is a massage therapist and clued me in to a new trend, organic day spas. I was a bit skeptical at first, how could day spas really relate to recycling, but from what I've read about the new ReNew Organic Day Spa they've incorporated a number of green builiding and recycling techniques that are really innovative. Baltimore Magazine has even named them "Best of Baltinmore" in 2007. You can read their review here and get additional information here. What a great way to truly feel good about recycling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chronicling my adventures in proving that less is more. I'll learn to refashion/recycle clothes, prepare gourmet meals using as many natural/basic/raw ingredients as possible. I'll learn to spend less, live more, and reclaim those things that are truly valuable in my life.

Feeds

Below are feeds from websites that I find to be interesting and from a similar vein.

ReadyMade

craigslist | free stuff in baltimore