Saturday, March 29, 2008

Hai Karate T-shirt Upgrade


I've had a black t-shirt with a picture of Bruce Lee spinning records on it chilling in my drawer for about two years now. I like it, but I don't love it, so it doesn't get worn. I wanted to make it super awesome, so I decided to stick with the martial arts theme and give myself a yellow belt in cool. I went to the thrift store and found a large yellow t-shirt to cut up into a belt. Next I cut the neck and sleeves to give it a handmade feel and then got to work on sewing my super belt onto the t-shirt and haiya! I love, love, love this shirt. Nobody bothers me either!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chronicling my adventures in proving that less is more. I'll learn to refashion/recycle clothes, prepare gourmet meals using as many natural/basic/raw ingredients as possible. I'll learn to spend less, live more, and reclaim those things that are truly valuable in my life.

Feeds

Below are feeds from websites that I find to be interesting and from a similar vein.

ReadyMade

craigslist | free stuff in baltimore