Monday, March 10, 2008

Batteries and What to do with them


While visiting my Uncle for my 2-year-old cousin this weekend, he showed me a mason jar full of old batteries and asked where I had been recycling mine. I noted that now that my daughter is 11, I don't have so many batteries to recycle, but promised to find a place close-by. As it turns out, it is so much easier than I would have thought. Apparantly every Staples and Best Buy in the area takes computers, electronics, and that's right.....batteries. It is, of course, always advisable to purchase rechargeable batteries though to cut down even furhter on waste.



You can find your closest Staples here.

You can find your local Best Buy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chronicling my adventures in proving that less is more. I'll learn to refashion/recycle clothes, prepare gourmet meals using as many natural/basic/raw ingredients as possible. I'll learn to spend less, live more, and reclaim those things that are truly valuable in my life.

Feeds

Below are feeds from websites that I find to be interesting and from a similar vein.

ReadyMade

craigslist | free stuff in baltimore