Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Throw Out Your Pam For Good!

I love Pam cooking spray. In fact, I use it all of the time, but... it's always bothered me that it doesn't seem to last very long and then I'm throwing it in the trash. I tried drizzling olive oil on my bread and rubbing it on with a paper towel, but what a pain. Then I found this... The Emsa oil spritzer at King Arthur Flour. At less than $20.00 it was worth investing to try out something new that might improve my plight while helping the environment at the same time. I've had it for about two weeks now and I love it. I use it spritz the top of my bread, my cooking pan, everything. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who needs to keep things non-stick and wants to reduce her packaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chronicling my adventures in proving that less is more. I'll learn to refashion/recycle clothes, prepare gourmet meals using as many natural/basic/raw ingredients as possible. I'll learn to spend less, live more, and reclaim those things that are truly valuable in my life.

Feeds

Below are feeds from websites that I find to be interesting and from a similar vein.

ReadyMade

craigslist | free stuff in baltimore