Thursday, February 21, 2008

Recycle Your Eye Glasses!


Are your your sassy specs outdated? Don't like the frames (blue seemed like a good choice at the time)? Donate your eye glasses to Give the Gift of Sight and they will work with local retailers to re-distribute your used glasses to someone who needs them here and abroad. Get some new glasses and feel better about getting rid of your old ones too. Going forward I would suggest a more classic style and updating the lenses as needed rather than opting for the fashionable optics every season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chronicling my adventures in proving that less is more. I'll learn to refashion/recycle clothes, prepare gourmet meals using as many natural/basic/raw ingredients as possible. I'll learn to spend less, live more, and reclaim those things that are truly valuable in my life.

Feeds

Below are feeds from websites that I find to be interesting and from a similar vein.

ReadyMade

craigslist | free stuff in baltimore