Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Chai Tea Oatmeal? Totally!

So my husband purchased some Chai tea powder and well...it didn't work out. I hate to waste things though, so I tried to figure out some new and interesting way to use it. It has the consistency of cocoa powder, so it seems like a good option for cooking with. I keep a huge tub of plain oatmeal that I flavor myself depending on my mood. I have used apples, bananas, brown sugar & cinammon, nuts, dried fruit and peanut butter. So get creative and use those last little bits of whatever you have tasty lying around and eat some oatmeal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chronicling my adventures in proving that less is more. I'll learn to refashion/recycle clothes, prepare gourmet meals using as many natural/basic/raw ingredients as possible. I'll learn to spend less, live more, and reclaim those things that are truly valuable in my life.

Feeds

Below are feeds from websites that I find to be interesting and from a similar vein.

ReadyMade

craigslist | free stuff in baltimore