Monday, October 20, 2008

Life



So I realize that my posts have been sparse as the summer has transitioned into fall. I've had a bit going on :) I am now married, have just reached the mid-point of this semester, have been working way too many hours, and my grandmother is very, very ill. However, let there be no more excuses and I offer you photos in exchange for my neglect. I have many more posted on facebook and hope to have them all loaded on shutterfly within the next week. I'll be splitting my time between work, school, my daughter, and visiting my grandmother in the ICU but I promise to write about my homemade bridesmaid gifts with photos in short order. Here are a few pics until then:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Chronicling my adventures in proving that less is more. I'll learn to refashion/recycle clothes, prepare gourmet meals using as many natural/basic/raw ingredients as possible. I'll learn to spend less, live more, and reclaim those things that are truly valuable in my life.

Feeds

Below are feeds from websites that I find to be interesting and from a similar vein.

ReadyMade

craigslist | free stuff in baltimore