Friday, May 16, 2008

Recycled Jewelry Organizer

I don't have a lot of jewelry, but I do have enough that it irritates me when my necklaces get tangled together. I'm sure that my daughter shares my sentiments so, I've come up with a plan to use some of my fabric scraps to make a cute organizer. I plan to take a rectangle of fabric, sew on a few buttons and clip on a few safety pins. The buttons will hold and divide the necklaces while the safety pins keep my dangly earrings straight. Here is my plan and I'll post up the work as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chronicling my adventures in proving that less is more. I'll learn to refashion/recycle clothes, prepare gourmet meals using as many natural/basic/raw ingredients as possible. I'll learn to spend less, live more, and reclaim those things that are truly valuable in my life.

Feeds

Below are feeds from websites that I find to be interesting and from a similar vein.

ReadyMade

craigslist | free stuff in baltimore