Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Olive Oil Update

So...I'll admit, I cheated on my facial regimine. It all started when we left for a mountain biking trip to Cleveland and I couldn't find anything to put my olive oil in that wouldn't make a mess all over my suitcase, so I took my old facial products. It's benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid, it's good for me, and it's only for one day, and....and... Ehhh, not so much. I used the other products all weekend, and then it crept into the week, and then...it started. My face really broke out. Boy, did I make it angry this time. I had white heads, black heads, a cyst. Egads! Luckily, this weekend I came to my senses and returned to my skin's one true love; the olive oil. It welcomed me back with open arms, smaller pores, and it's calming, healing powers. In a few days, I should be right as rain. Phew; that was a close one! Now what did I do with that really large Whole Foods paper bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chronicling my adventures in proving that less is more. I'll learn to refashion/recycle clothes, prepare gourmet meals using as many natural/basic/raw ingredients as possible. I'll learn to spend less, live more, and reclaim those things that are truly valuable in my life.

Feeds

Below are feeds from websites that I find to be interesting and from a similar vein.

ReadyMade

craigslist | free stuff in baltimore