Monday, December 29, 2008

VegWeb.com

My mother was found to have unacceptable cholesterol counts this year and rather than using medication, has chosen to transition immediately to a vegan diet. While the effects of the many and varied cholesterol medications are yet unproven, a vegan diet has been proven to reverse heart disease. I did bake my mother a vegan chocolate cake and a few types of vegan cookies for Christmas and have been inspired to incorporate more vegan recipes into my regular rotation. Vegan dishes aren't difficult to prepare and are quite tasty. While browsing the web for tonight's dinner I found this site http://vegweb.com/ which looks promising. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chronicling my adventures in proving that less is more. I'll learn to refashion/recycle clothes, prepare gourmet meals using as many natural/basic/raw ingredients as possible. I'll learn to spend less, live more, and reclaim those things that are truly valuable in my life.

Feeds

Below are feeds from websites that I find to be interesting and from a similar vein.

ReadyMade

craigslist | free stuff in baltimore