Teva Makayla offered at Zappos for $74.00 here: http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/31167640/c/93304.html
- Part of Teva's new Curbside collection, shoes that literally turn trash into treasure by incorporating post consumer recycled materials.
- Post-consumer recycled PET canvas lining.
- Mush® EVA sockliner with a recycled PET cover.
- Post-consumer recycled rubber outsole.
For men, Reef offers these handsome flip-flops (Jutas) for $51.00 at Zappos here: http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/34875023/c/680.html
- Contoured compression molded 51% post industrial waste recycled eva footbed with anatomical arch support.
- 30% recycled content rubber outsole.
So, this spring after you've sent your old shoes off for recycling or donated your slightly used pair to charity, keep your eye out for companies that are doing their part to include recycled waste to make new fashionable products for your feet.